Friday, February 11, 2011

Sorrento

Sorrento left a great impression on me after my bus driver dropped me off right at the front of my hostel!

I also found a great gelataria which had pictures of the owner with famous Italian people all over the walls! The place was humming too! And open early in the morning which was good for my early morning gelato fix.

Shopping in Sorrento was a little bit frustrating as they close their shops from about 1pm to 4-5pm. The other Italian cities I’ve been in don’t all close down for lunch but this one, maybe because it was smaller, did. And not just the clothes stores! The supermarket, pharmacy, everything!

The views and the sea made up for it all though!



Now where did I park my Vespa?







"Where should we build our house?"
"I don't know, maybe into the side of a cliff?"
"Okay"

No comments:

Post a Comment