Friday, February 11, 2011

Napoli!


Bonjourno!

I really loved Napoli! It was buzzing and crazy and at the train station part of the announcement was to watch out for pickpockets!

Just your average roundabout

I was only here for one day and the lady at tourist info was so helpful! She gave me a map and then highlighted the path I should take through the city to see everything. I also asked her to highlight the best gelataria and I was off!

I saw a castle,


A palace,


And pizza (where the chick who served me was totally Rihanna).

I had already started eating when I remembered to take a photo

But most of all, I saw shopping. Knee high boots for 19 euro! 2 euro tshirts and bags! 10 euro pants! I actually found out in Bologna that right now is the winter sale time, like the June sales in Australia, which is both bad and good news for me. My suitcase is ever becoming that little bit heavier with every trip.
Vesuvius?
  


Just chillin' in the middle of the city


No comments:

Post a Comment